Banner Image

Champion Project

Mosman acquired a 60% working interest in  the 240 acre Champion Project for USD 108,000. This Project is also located in East Texas and has several drilling locations identified using the same 3D seismic techniques as Stanley-1. Baja retains the other 40% interest, and will be the Operator.